Set realistic goals for tasks and activities;
After completing this module, the learner will be able to set realistic goals for tasks and activities, by successfully completing the following:
· Goals for tasks and activities are set using specific criteria.
· Discuss and explain the factors that prevent the achievement of goals in relation to goals set.
· Identify factors that may influence the progress of achieving planned tasks and activities.
· Short, medium and long-term goals are prioritised and realistic timeframes are allocated to achieve these.
- Set realistic goals for tasks and activities
- Prioritise tasks to plan time
- Draw up schedules
- Carry out task and activities as planned
- Learner Assessment
- no activity